Eyewitness Travel Family Guide New York City
DK Publishing - Author
Dorling Kindersley : Eyewitness Travel Guide
ePub eBook : 02 Apr 2012
Sorry, this download is temporarily unavailable
If you wish to be contacted when this book is available
to buy, please submit your email address below.
Look inside: Eyewitness Travel Family Guide New York City
The new family travel series, from the award-winning DK Eyewitness Travel, is the first comprehensive travel guide series designed for the whole family. Each attraction features handy information on what to see, where to eat and how to navigate public transport as a family. There's a wide range of accommodation and eating options, from hostels to hotels and kid-friendly restaurants, and detailed maps of main sightseeing areas, plus transport info, budget guidance, age range suitability and activities for each sight. With DK's illustrations and reconstructions of the city, you and the kids are given real cultural insight and entertained all the way.
In the Family Guide New York City:
- Major sights, as diverse as Grand Central Terminal and New York Aquarium are listed as "hubs" - templates for perfect days out, with suggestions for the main things to see, the best time to go and the easiest way to get there
- Dedicated "kids corners" featuring cartoons, quizzes, puzzles, games and riddles to inform, bamboozle and entertain younger travellers
- Maps outlining the nearest supermarkets, parks, playgrounds and public toilets
- Language section lists essential words and phrases
- "Take shelter" and "let off steam" options around all hubs
- Indoor activities for rainy days
With fun activities that will entertain children and adults alike, the Family Guide New York City is the ultimate guide to a stress-free family trip.
Now available in epub format.