Dorling Kindersley : Eyewitness Language Guides
Book and CD : 03 Aug 2006
Look inside: 15-Minute Japanese
What can you do in fifteen minutes? Wait for a train? Read the latest gossip? Watch half an episode of Eastenders?
Now with this revolutionary new system for learning a language you can learn Japanese in just 15 minutes a day - soon you'll be able to speak and understand with confidence. Just practice five times a week over 3 months - the unique visual approach makes learning quick, easy and fun and the CDs help you perfect pronunciation.
- Includes ready-reference features and tips for a true flavour of the culture
- Features an easy-to-understand pronunciation guide for each word and phrase
- Contains two 60-minute CDs to help you perfect your pronunciation
- Connects images, words and ideas in an intuitive easy-to-remember way
- Teaches you how to order a meal, buy a ticket or ask for directions with confidence.
Format: Book and CD
Size: 100 x 191mm
Pages : 160
Publication date: 03 Aug 2006
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley